Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Our First Week 2012-2013 Year, Part II

As I mentioned in my previous post, we started on Labor Day. However, this was a light day. I took their pictures, recorded their height and weight, favorite food, toy, song, movie, and lesson (subject) and asked them three fun questions:

What would you like to learn?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
What else would you like to talk about?

They tell me, and I record their answers on my sheet. This year it was extra enjoyable, as I had two children to do these with. I can see how different they are. Builder said his favorite movie was Tintin and that he wanted to be a detective. Ballerina said she wanted to be an animal doctor - not a vet - and an artist, and predicted her favorite lesson would be Art. Here are their pictures on the first day of school.







No comments: